Blogging my weight loss journey.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 2: Stickin' With It!

Survived the 1st day.  Of course, that's never the problem.  It's stringing a bunch of good days together.    Ate on WW points yesterday - although it's going to take me awhile to get used to the new WW points plus.  What I do know is that I love that all fruit is 0 points.   That will help me a lot when I'm craving a snack.   


Last night, I watched the new Biggest Loser and walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes.  Was pretty slow because of my sore feet but I kept moving.  Also rode the bike for 20 minutes and did some weight machine stuff for my arms.    My girls (ages 8 & 10) hung out with me the whole time and they got some exercise in too.    


I ordered an elliptical trainer yesterday so very excited to add that to our workout room.   A lot of people have told me that will be easier on my sore feet and knees.  I really hope so. It will arrive sometime next week.    


The first half of today has gone good so far.  I felt very hungry mid-morning but know I had eaten enough food for breakfast and snack so I just waited it out.   Working on drinking my water too!   For lunch, I dug out the George Foreman grill and grilled a chicken breast and it was so good!

So nothing exciting to report.  Just keeping at it!

1 comment:

  1. I have just started my journey, so I know what your feeling. But you can do it.

    ReplyDelete