Blogging my weight loss journey.

Monday, March 8, 2010

March Goals - Better Late Than Never!

These are my goals for March.   Can't believe it is the 8th already so I'd better get going on these goals.

1) Exercise 30 minutes every day.    I'm hoping that I can get up early each morning (like I've done for the past two!) and walk 30 minutes on my treadmill.   If my feet are hurting, I'll have to do the bike but I feel like I get a much better workout from the treadmill.    If I don't get up early, I'll have to fit it in later - either on my lunch hour or after work.

2) Track WW points Monday - Friday.   I'm gotten lazy with this and I know at least for now, I need to stay focused on the points.   I actually eat pretty well on the weekends but we are so crazy busy that I need a couple days off of measuring and tracking everything.   

3) Blog every other day (at least!).   I think I stay focused more if I blog what I'm doing.   I read other people's blogs every day but need to take the time to update my own more often.  

4) Learn how to use my new weight machine.    A few of the exercises are obvious but I know there's a lot more I can do with it.

Guess that's all.  Keepin' it simple! 

Last month, I did so so on my goals other than the one to finish the work out room.   Feel very good about succeeding on that one!  It's so good to finally have one room in our basement completely finished.   (And the bathroom is almost done too!).  Here are some pictures of our new room:







Now, just need to use it - EVERY DAY! :)

Have a great day and thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, cheerful pink workout room, I love it!
    Having is pretty room to exercise in would make me want to spend more time there. Good job. :-)
    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals. I love your workout room! I'm sure you will enjoy using it. I gave you an award on my blog. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome!! I love your workout room!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room looks great! I wish I had one!

    ReplyDelete