Blogging my weight loss journey.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Finally Friday!

Actually, this week went by really fast but still glad it is Friday.    Just a few hours left of work and then my mom, the girls and I are off to my favorite store - Menards (home improvement store).   Unfortunately, it is about an hour and a half away so it's a big deal when we get a chance to go and my shopping list is always a mile long.   Mostly though, I need more wood trim to finish the workout room and since that room is just the beginning of what needs finishing in our partially-finished basement, we need supplies to get started on the bathroom next.

I've been eating really well this week and bounced back good from our weekend away.   Even though my official weigh in day is on Mondays, I weigh myself everyday and happy to say that even though my weight went up for a couple days, it has bounced back to 272.   Still hoping to see 269 soon.

Getting lots of informal exercise in this week and looking forward to working out in my new workout room next week.   

Feeling positive and happy today which is great!   The sun shining and listening to the snow melt really helps too!   Might still have a couple months of winter left around here but days like today let us pretend spring is just around the corner.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the scale is moving back down for you. Have a great weekend! I hope you will post pics of your new workout room when it is all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm too scared to weight myself every day. I weight only once a week. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete