Blogging my weight loss journey.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday Again!

Can't believe it's been a week since my last post.  I really need to make a goal to post at least every other day.   I guess some days I just don't feel like I have anything interesting or significant to say.  For my own benefit though, I need to post more because it really does help me stay accountable.   

My weight has been stuck around the same number (up and down the same two pounds) for about 2 1/2 weeks.  I'm frustrated with myself because I know I can do better.  So I guess that's also the good news - there is lots of room for improvement.  The real frustration would be if I was doing everything right and the weight didn't come off - but I know that's not the case.   I've been eating very good but know I could do better.  I've been logging my food in WW online part of the time but know I need to do it ALL the time.   I've been very active but not doing enough 'formal' exercise.  

On a positive note, we're making a lot of progress on the new workout room.    The room has been emptied and cleaned from top to bottom.   The two 'outside' walls are primed and painted and my mom was over Sunday afternoon and last night to work on finishing the drywalling process on the two 'inside' walls and ceiling.   Hoping to get the drywalling done this weekend and then I can finishing painting next week.   About half way done with the staining of the woodwork (floor trim boards, closet doors, french doors going into the room).  Figured out the broken part on my treadmill and ordered that.   Hopefully everything comes together by next weekend!  

Hope everyone is having a good week!

4 comments:

  1. Remodeling can be stressful...I hope your room comes together soon for you. How exciting!!

    Sometimes it takes a little time to get going down the scale. Up and down in a 2 lb range is a whole lot better than gaining :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the dance with the same 3 lbs. for a few months so I totally get what you are saying.

    Sounds like you have made some progress on the workout room. It will be great when it is done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I wish I had a room dedicated to working out. It would make it a lot less hazardous. Right now, I have to clear out an area from toys, toys, and more toys. Posting every day except on Sat. and Sun. have helped me be accountable. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you've hit a wall. I'm sure tracking your foods more diligently will help. And so will your new workout room. I workout in the kid's playroom and am constantly having to move toys out of the way.

    ReplyDelete