Blogging my weight loss journey.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Getting past the long weekend...

We had an awesome time on our weekend away to the waterpark.   Ate lots of junk food and got sick and quickly remembered why I can't eat that way.    Back to the real world yesterday and it wasn't my best day back but I'm really focused today!  

Weighed in on Sunday and finally broke through to lose two pounds.   I am now at 272 and can see the 260s on the horizon and very motivated to get there!    Hopefully this week but if not, next week for sure. 

The work out room is really coming along.  The ceiling is done - what a chore!! - and will be finishing the painting of the room today.   Then I can move on to the floors and the wood trim.   It will be done this week so very excited about that.    A big reward will going TV shopping later this week!    I fixed my treadmill so excited to get that moved in and use it for the first time in a LONG time.  

Guess that's all for now.   Not much to report but wanted to get a post in as it has been a few days!

2 comments:

  1. That workout room is gonna be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure wish I had the space in my home for a workout room.Post some pictures when you are done

    ReplyDelete