Blogging my weight loss journey.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Finally exercised!!

I made a plan and followed through. Amazing how that works. In honor of Biggest Loser tonight, I did the BL Boot Camp video. Well most of it anyway. Might take me a few more times before I can keep up with all the moves but I did keep moving the whole time and felt great when it was done. Still had a little lunch break left so I set up the Wii Fit. It scolded me a bit for being so long since my last visit but then I ended up resetting the user data and I'm starting fresh. By the time I got through all the tests and such, didn't have much time left but did try a few of the new things that were added with the Wii Fit Plus. Going to get back on tonight! Yahoo!!!

Also, tried a new Lean Cuisine meal for lunch - Roasted Honey Chicken. So great and tasty!!

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the exercise!! I hated it too but got onto the Walking Videos (Leslie Sansone) from Dawne's blog (365 days to a new me). Leslie's really upbeat and inspiring - and the walking is not too hard on joint pain (I have fibromyalgia). Congratulations on this new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! 9lbs in 2 weeks is definitely impressive!

    I'm excited to read about your continued success :)

    ReplyDelete