Blogging my weight loss journey.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My first post

This is my new weight loss journal. In the past, journalling has really helped - never tried it online so we'll see how it goes... This time it has to work! I have to 'get' it this time. I have to lose the weight. I have to figure out what I haven't been able to figure out in the past. It's no longer about vanity. I can NOT physically carry this much extra weight around. I'm in pain ALL the time. My back. My knees. My neck. And especially my feet. At least one thing hurts all the time. Plus I have high blood pressure and heartburn all the time. I'm 36 years old and my body is falling apart. And the worst part is that I'm causing it all!

The one thing that has worked in past is Weight Watchers. About 5 years ago, I lost 49 pounds and felt great. Then I just quit. Can't remember why. Since then, I've gained back that 49 poinds plus 10. So I signed up for WW Online again. It worked before, it can work again. Unlike other diets, I know this is something I can do long term.

So I'm on Day 2 of tracking my eating with WW. So far so good. Plan to start exercising soon but my feet are really hurting the last couple days. Actually looking forward to being able to exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment