Blogging my weight loss journey.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

January Almost Over!!

Can't believe how fast January flew by this year. It is usually my LONGEST month of the year and always glad to have it done. One more month of winter GONE. One more month closer to spring!!    Can't wait to get out in my (flower) gardens and get to work. And I can't wait to be doing it while hauling less of my own weight around. Know I'll have more energy and get more done.


This first month of this journey towards better health and weight loss also went by fast.    And it's gone really well and I'm proud of myself.   Lots of room for improvement (especially in the exercise area) but I'm feeling good about the start.    Eating lots of great foods.   Getting my kids to try a few new things.   Eating more meals as a family.  Almost completely cut out fast food.  Logging my food almost every day.   Dug out the exercise DVDs and tried a few.   Got back on the Wii Fit and added Wii Fit Plus.    Started working on our new home gym.    And of course, can't forget that I'm down 12 pounds!

I really want to set up some definite goals for February.   I'm going to work on that and post them on Monday.  Something that can help keep me accountable and motivated.   Something I can measure and not focus just on weight loss.  

Have a great weekend everyone!!


“Be willing to stop judging against yourself. Bad urges don’t make you a bad person.”

— Deepak Chopra

2 comments:

  1. That is such an awesome month!! You should be very proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great start!!!!! Looking forward to hearing your February goals, and even more excited to see you reach them!

    ReplyDelete