Blogging my weight loss journey.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Go Pack Go!

Day #7!! Almost a whole week. Trying to be really good and get some stuff this morning because I'm going to the bar to watch the big Packer game this afternoon. I'm planning on just drinking Diet Coke so I won't be wasting a lot of calories in mixed drinks today. Depending on where we end up going, there might be a delicious food spread but I know I can have a little and it's okay. I will skip the mindless eating that usually happens and pick what I really want. And enjoy it! Good planning this morning will leave me with lots of points left for the day and still have a bunch of weekly points left too. Of course, I have my first weigh in tomorrow morning so that's incentive to keep me in control too.

I've been reading a lot of other weight loss blogs the past fews days and it is so great to read the stories of other people going through the same things I am. Seeing the successes and the struggles are both helpful and great inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment