Blogging my weight loss journey.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Weekend is Finally Here!

So here I am on day 5 and things are going good. Got the exercise bike finally put together last night and I rode for 30 minutes last night. My left foot is still causing me lots of pain but the bike doesn't seem to bother it so guess this will be my only form of exercise for now - so really happy to have it! The girls are also having fun with it. My 9 year old daughter has even made a chart and is keeping track of the miles she does. So very encouraging there!

Last night, I had made a Sweet and Sour Chicken in the crock-pot recipe I found and it was AWESOME!! My mom came over for dinner and it was a great time. She's also restarted with WW so it was good to get together. We also went through the Hungry Girl 200 under 200 book and found some great things to try.

In the past, I often took weekends off. It helped me feel less deprived if I knew I had a free day coming up. Like earlier in the week, there was something I really wanted it and I just told myself "that's okay, you can eat it on Saturday" and the pressure was off and now that Saturday is here, I can't even remember what it was. Not that I'd totally go crazy on weekends - especially with a Monday weigh-in coming up - but it seemed to work for me to have a couples days where everything didn't revolve around measuring and keeping track of everything I ate. Anyway, it worked for me back when this was working for me... So not sure yet what I'll do this weekend. Might be too early in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment