Blogging my weight loss journey.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Saturday!


"It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not."

My sister-in-law had that as her FB status and I love it. It really isn't about willpower - you just need to decide to do it and then DO it. My sister-in-law is trying to quit smoking but it's all the same no matter what you are trying to do.

Really hoping for a loss on Monday so going to work really hard this weekend to make sure that happens. It's so easy for me to fall off course on the weekends so going to avoid that by planning my meals in advance and keeping busy otherwise. Have a todo list a mile long so the 2nd part shouldn't be too hard!

Happy Saturday!
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a productive weekend. Your right..it's just a matter of doing it and sticking it out. I heard a story about a person who successfully quit smoking...they asked how did you succeed....she said.."I decided to quit quitting."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote. NEEDED it hear it/read it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete